Rumor - Is Josh Taylor Retiring?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agree.

If I had my druthers, WN would be back as Roman and JT would be back (after a month or so) as Chris.  No on-screen explanations would be necessary either.

Either that or -- if Wayne weren't interested -- reveal that John is Roman Brady after all and have JT's Roman leave Salem in order to learn his true identity (never to be seen or heard from again).

• Members

That should have been revealed years ago when Wayne Northrop left after stint #2. All the background changes for John Black did Drake Hogestyn zero favors.

The only thing is, I can't see it now because then his son would be Brady Brady and Brady had a child...with who would be his cousin, Theresa. Sooo...

• Members

Wendy, Khan....

I love you both. I've just fallen in love with you both. WN from what I heard is retired from acting, plus the last time he was on Days the writing pissed him off so bad he said he'd never come back. And...Sheri Anderson once was asked what would she do if she ever were to write again on Days, and she said "John would be Roman Brady once again." IA with you Wendy...John should have been revealed as the real Roman when WN left after stint #2. but...Deidre made one of the conditions of her return at the time that Wayne return to the show as RB, plus Drake was asked before that if he wanted to continue playing Roman or go back to being JB and he said JB. The only problem would be Belle and Shawn D. It would make them first cousins.....and the reason why JT got the role was because he and KC are the best of friends. 

• Members

I'm sure Lynn Herring can push Wayne off the ranch every now and then for a pop in on DAYS as "the real" Roman Brady. 

As for Taylor, I hope he saved up enough money if he wishes to maintain his usual Botox, fillers, and dye regimen. 

• Members

well Wayne was the one who said he was retired. I don't know if he's done anything since his last days stint. For that matter Lynn either. plus a friend of mine said that wayne felt the drive from his ranch to the studios were way too long. I'd enjoy John being RB provided that all the family links would be worked out...that is if Ron and Ken would want a male Brady out of the four main children. if not, JT could go and they could just kill Roman off once and for all. It will be interesting to see IMPO.

• Members

I'm at a crossroads with this. On one hand, I feel I could accept having both men on the canvas, but the other part of me is like @Cheap21 where it could be jarring and a bit icky for me. Didn't Chris date Kayla once upon a time? It'd be so weird for me to see him back on the show as Chris and possibly pursuing Kayla as JT played her brother forever. 

I need more than a month of JT to be gone before I accept Chris returning. 

Please register in order to view this content

You're so damn shady!!!

Archived