B&B: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had no idea they updated the title sequence - I tuned in at 12:34 today. Seeing it illuminates how the 'stage' opening was so weak. Love the throwbacks. I hope they keep it. And glad that Nicole/Zende haven't been shipped out, just yet. Maybe Brad is hedging when all but Granny/Sally2 remain from Spectra. 

• Members

KKL was 25 and John McCook was 42 when the show started.

Clayton Norcross was the first Thorne, and the less said about him the better. He was an absolutely awful actor.

Jeff Trachta was the second Thorne, and the one who worked best with Bobbie Eakes (Macy). When Winsor took over that relationship didn't work as well. He was smoking hot with KKL though.

• Members

Eh...Clayton was ok. I have seen much worse....he are some clips from Clayton Norcross...the first Thorne...

So has Ridge and Thomas. None of the actors could act. As for Thorne....I thought Jeff Trachta was the worse Thorne. He just came off too silly and goofy and that wasn't Thorne. And Trachta didn't resemble original Thorne.

• Members

I liked Winsor with BE. But, I don't remember too much about her and JT. Because I just turned 8 a few months before Winsor took the role over.

They must have been good though. Because, I was always a Thorne/Macy supporter.

Glad I don't remember the first one then. If he sucked. I saw a pic of him in the old opening on YT a few times. Looks like another soap star. IMO. But, I can't place who.

KKL has always been so pretty. I still think she's pretty at her age now.

John McCook now looks like he could play Santa Claus (It's that damn beard). But, I still love Eric. Santa Eric for the win.

Please register in order to view this content

Also. Like I said. I love WH and I wish they would bring him back. Why is Ridge the golden child and Thorne just gets shipped off to nowheresville?

Archived