B&B: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe they dropped the whole Caroline/Rick/Maya triangle. IMO it was one of the best going. Instead Brad gave Maya the horrendous Myron story and Caroline got stuck with the horrid Ridge/Thomas mess. Bradley couldn't continue the Caroline/Rick/Maya triangle yet he drove to the death the Liam/Hope/Wyatt triangle which a lot hated even the actress.

• Members

I like the new opening, a back to the basics opening with the whole casr. I guess Nicole/Zende haven't been jettisoned yet. I hope we see more of them, as well as Rick and Maya.

The beach scenes are gorgeous. They didn't need the trip, but I appreciate the scenes. 

I still don't understand why RJ wasn't brought along for his parents' wedding.

The show been lousy lately, but the flashbacks(minus Thorsten--ewww) were wonderful

Happy 30th, B&B!

• Members

Most days I have been tuning in at the end to see the flashbacks - I agree.  It's easy to forget how young KKL and John McCook really were....you start to do the math and you're like...wow, and I remember him as Lance on Y&R...KKL had to have been early to mid 20's, John 40?

• Members

I haven't seen the opening yet. But, I've seen screencaps. (B&B is on at 10:30am here and a day behind...blah) So, I wait till it comes on POP. But, I do hope they keep the new opening. That said, I'm sad that I just read they didn't go back to the OG version of the music.

I still hope they keep it though.

• Members

Ok. I found it on YT. And, I love the remix to High On This Love.

Keep it! Keep it!!!

Please register in order to view this content

*thanks Dragonflies.

I started watching again anyways because of the Spectra revival. I'm an old school fan. My favorite B&B years were 92 (as far back as I can remember) to 2003. So, I'm okay with the show here lately.Though, it could be better.  I love Sally Jr. and think her and Thomas are hot.

I still cannot believe this show has been around just a little longer than I have. (my mom watched the first episode when she was pregnant with me, holy crap!) 30 years. Talk about feeling old today. LOL. (and, even older on my b-day. How is 1987 30 years ago?)

If they don't keep the opening permanent though. I'll be ticked off. It's completely up to date as where the old one still had Deacon in it and he hasn't been on screen in a long while according to the Wiki. LOL.

• Members

It's really timeless (seriously, you can't eff up glamour shots). They never should have changed it, I love this. And it's going to make updating the credits so much easier than that CGI nightmare they had.

Eric and Brooke did it, they talked about 30 years when their son is 37 year old Jacob Young. Ridiculous but whatever, it was a nice moment.

I didn't like that they showed no scenes of characters that have been recast. Say what you will about Ronn Moss but he was on the show for nearly 30 years and one of the reasons Ridge and Brooke are a thing even after a terrible recast.

• Members

Yep, and Pierson Fode's shot is a throwback to Daniel McVicar's and (I can't remember his real name...crap) Wyatt's shot is a throwback to Winsor Harmon's. Love it.

Also. I remember nothing about the first Thorne. I do remember the guy who played him before Harmon though. He was kinda cute. But, not as cute as Winsor...I still have a thing for him. (He was another one of my first soap crushes)

• Members

Finally. Back to the classy, timeless first opening credits (even if that arrangement will need some getting used to).

Steffy sounded like something STRAIGHT out of Vanderpump Rules "you brought her to my wedding?" I swear, I thought Scheana had just shown up.

Archived