B&B: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I am so happy to see what they did with the opening credits. And better still, it looks like they're here to stay. Those credits never needed to be replaced and it's great they've gone back to their fabulous original opening. I especially like the shot of Brooke that mirrors Stephanie's original shot. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the best description of Brooke.  With her history, no one should have a kind word but here you have Eric acting like she's the Madonna and Katie is currently caping for her after Brooke betrayed her twice.  Brooke has no nemesis, no one to call her on her heinous slutty activity.  We are supposed to now feel bad for her?  She got with her sister's hubby TWICE and then dumped him for Ridge.  Nothing means nothing on this trash show, which is why the only thing worth discussing is the new old opening.  That's really sad!

• Members

But Taylor's relationship with Steffy, Brooke, Ridge and Eric would've allowed for more than a cameo. She could've had a two-week arc. Perhaps, HT was asked and she didn't want to make the trip. At a minimum, do a Skype call (like KM did) and that her flight was grounded etc.  

• Members

Could have but its obviously not what they wanted here. Steffys wedding was the main catalyst for this trip but it wasn't even the story focus of it all. Considering it was very secondary to the Quinn stuff, Taylor would have been a cameo and as such I couldn't have seen Bell paying to have her appear at that wedding. I'd love to have seen her and really they messed up by not bringing her back.  A Skype call would have sufficed but oh well

• Members

Of all the 'living' cast and characters not on show, Taylor was responsible for a lot of significant storylines during the 30 years! 

Anyway, I don't get why Bell thinks bitter, bossy Katie is a hoot - she's not. I like it when HT gets to be assertive, but this is not the right place. And all this talk about going after 'his son' just cracks me up. The fact that KKL is able to keep a straight face during these convos is a testament to her skills as an actor. So Quinn is a psycho, but Widge is just an immature, lovable Casanova - yep, Brad's "War on Women" continues. 

• Members

The soap is a joke!  Brooke ranting again how Quinn slept with her own husband's son.

Please register in order to view this content

While she ran through all of them.... Quinn still needs to sleep with Thorne. Maybe that will get Thorne back in town?? Bradley Bell is still dragging this horrible story. No one cares and its eroding the show's ratings.

And all the pimping with Quinn and how wrong they were about her and how great Eric is.....the writing is awful for this soap.

Archived