B&B: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Spectras and whoever is playing Sally the grandaughter is the only thing I'm interested in recently even though ratings are DOWN.  I think she's like a young Gina Tognoni.  What's not interesting - the fact that Ridge has never been clean-shaven in 3 or 4 years or whatever now.  And on top of that, he's had no chemistry with anyone on this show other than maybe Caroline?  She's not a character now so it doesn't matter.  But Ridge doesn't matter now.  I feel nothing other than that, although the other Ridge lasted for like 25 years and didn't do anything other than look like a piece of paper.  But for this Ridge - as a Company - give him a trip to the Spa as a gift...a shave, haircut and a bath.  That would be awesome. 2 or 3 years ago it became the Quinn Show - and it's too late now for correction - sick to death of Quinn/THOT.  Clearly they LOVE Rena Sofer.  Great for her, bad for the longevity of this show.  At least they've limited Wyatt, but Quinn will live on for the tenure now - they can't do without the character of Quinn. 

• Members

The show really doesn't have a must see tv story. And then you have Rick/Myron and now Nicole a boring married couple. I don't know why they had her marry Zende. Katie doesn't have a story either so that just leaves Ridge/Quinn awful story.

• Members

I don't know which is worse: the writing of, directing for, or the acting from Thorstyn Kaye.  Not once did I feel like he cared for Brooke.  He didn't even bother trying.  When Ridge learned that Brooke saw him kissing Quinn, TK had NO reaction at all, just a look of boredom and like he could care less.  I was willing to chalk it all up to his piss poor acting at that point.  Maybe even rushed, bad directing.  But then there were the scenes with Ridge and Brooke afterward in the hotel room.  He doesn't profess that he loves Brooke or try to actually fight for her.  Instead his only argument for them to marry is R.J.  And he actually tries to turn this all on Brooke.  Like really.  This show doesn't even try anymore.  And what a waste of a location shoot.  I'm pissed that Brooke chose NOT to tell Eric (at least as of Thursday's episode).  There was no excitement.  No fallout.  No drama worth caring about.  What a way to celebrate the show's 30th.

I enjoyed the new NuSally for like a minute.  Then they rushed this pairing with Thomas and have been recycling every moment (not even story) that had already been done so much better with the REAL Stephanie and Sally.

Everyone already said what needs to be said about Quinn.

I just ask for Brad Bell to make at least an effort to make a decent show.  He's not even trying.  And most of the whole cast must be bored to death with all of the retreads, because with and exception of a few, they're all just phoning it in that I don't feel anything for anyone or for any couple or story.

• Members

Really? I'd rather watch them then anyone else at this point ...

But I have about two weeks on the DVR at this point, LOL so I may change my opinion. Last episode I watched was Brooke confronting Quinn on the beach and I couldn't get over how awful it was. SO flat. SO bad. KKL looks good but she can't move her mouth. I was taken right out of the scene. Sorry but it's true

Please register in order to view this content

the acting was just awful

• Members

So everyone is back from Australia. What a boring useless remote. And the wedding was a complete snooze fest considering how much Brad pimped the couple. Oh wait Brooke decided not to leave with everybody

Please register in order to view this content

and there is Dollar Bill too at the same spot in Australia. Yes, Brooke and Dollar Bill again. Another epic failure!

• Members

everyone is back already? I thought it was just Thomas and Sally. BTW, she only flew to Australia for one day and only to get pushed in water? Who does that? She probably spent more time on those long ass flights

• Members

I read a spoiler..might have happened already and I missed it where Dollar Bill is considering leaving LA because he lost Brooke to Ridge. Thus why he was still in Australia. That's a bunch of bull cause Dollar Bill wouldn't give up that easily.

I have no idea why Brooke didn't get on the plane though.

Archived