B&B: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

30 years? Man I feel old

bold-beautiful1.jpg?w=450

Im glad Taylor is featured on the cover and with Ronn Moss' Ridge. But why no Stephanie/Susan Flannery. Thats some shady mess. She is gone but she helped define the show and was its leading force for the bulk of its run. A pic of Steph and Eric would have been more appropriate than Eric with Quinn, especially since they have Brooke's current triangle representing present day B&B

• Members

Not sure why Dollar Dye Job or Rena Sofer or TK are on there - I think it's a bit tacky since none of them are comparable to the people who helped make the show what it was in its early years, like Susan Flannery, or even Joanna Johnson. I get that most viewers would have no idea who the latter even is, so I guess it's supposed to be more for new viewers, but it's offputting.

At least they had a photo of Darlene Conley.

• Members

I can't believe this is cover-worthy for any magazine.  And then they chose the wrong people.  Good Lord.  You didn't see World Turns or Guiding Light on People magazine covers for their 50th.  Jesus. 

Oh wait.  Is this fake news? 

• Members

I think part of the reason is that there are far fewer soaps around now and also because People has slid quite a bit in the last decade. It's basically just Duggars and other assorted trash now. 

Probably.

I would have said I'm surprised Scott Clifton isn't on there but then I remembered if he had been @Soapsuds would have called for a boycott.

• Members

I think they are on there bc they are the current major figures on the show and represent B&B today. Probably also for marketing reasons to sell to those who are currently watching, although Im shocked they dont have Scott Clifton and JMW for that reason

Could they have used a bigger pic of KKL? They could have shrunk her and fit more on there. Overall the cover looks lazy and poorly done

• Members

13 posts and not a single one about the actual episodes

BTW, does CBS.com no longer stream current shows for free? They did last week but I just tried and its asking me to sign up for Access. If thats the case, looks like they just forced me to drop it bc Im not paying for this mess

Archived