Days: Actress leaving...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They aren't going to hire actors just because of his hack work on other shows. They even fired one that his writing fawned all over for years (JPL).

I'm pretty surprised by this. I wonder if it has to do with Shawn Christian being let go? I do agree the character was burnt out. It's a shame. The show is going to miss the character, even if they treated her like garbage. I know AZ had some issues with the Eric/Nicole pairing (or so I assume) but I thought they could have been magic.

• Members

There's already speculation that Ron is bringing in Tyler Christopher to Days.  Don't be surprised if former OLTL actors show up.  How about Jerry ver Dorn as Bill Horton.  The actor who played fake ToddVictor, why isn't he working?  He's fantastic.   

• Members

I like Ari Zucker, but Nicole needs to be retired. She's been having the same 2-3 stories for almost decade. I've been wanting Nicole gone for the longest. Ari is talented enough where I think she'll be OK and land something. I just hope that they don't make her Deimos' killer. I hope she gets a nice ending with her baby.

Archived