YRBB

GH: March 2017 Discussion Thread

79 posts in this topic

II haven't watched Friday, thanks to President Asshat, but as for the rest of the week...

Although I know Droolian isn't dead, I wish they had killed him off. The character should have been gone a while ago. 

Did we really need 2 episodes of Carly/Sonny aiming a gun at OJ?  Morgan was so unlikable, I just don't see the point.

Couldn't care less about Dillon banging that blonde moron.

Now we have Frankles solving  Jake's "Helena Story"  Shouldn't HIS MOTHER be doing that? The book was left to Elizabeth in the will.  Can someone write an Elizabeth Story that actually involves Elizabeth as the lead character? Frankles has had enough lead in her stories.

It still boggles me that Nina's record didn't have an adverse effect on the custody trial. 

If Lulu  and Dante are staying on the show, why don't they have any story other than children. Why doesn't Lulu have a job? I know she owns the boat, but she hasn't been there either....

Watching Friday ...   Really Pissmelly...now you're retconning the knife to Alexis' throat. Anything to keep gawdawful Droolian on the canvas.... 

Does anyone care about this Finn drug story? I feel like it's been the same thing for months now, and it's been boring from the beginning.

Nelle and Nina... shoot me.

39 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Does anyone care about this Finn drug story? I feel like it's been the same thing for months now, and it's been boring from the beginning.

No more than anything  Franko or Julian related. They consistently keep pushing crap characters...

6 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

5 hours ago, slick jones said:

No more than anything  Franko or Julian related. They consistently keep pushing crap characters...

As much as I like ME, I just can't invest in the kooky Dr. Finn.  I'm not sure why not.  It could be because the character kind of violates GH's traditional portrayal of doctors.  Even if a doctor or nurse was a villain, somehow, they still had professional integrity (that is, if they were a regular, permanent character).  I really don't know if Dr. Finn is worth rooting for or not.  He cares, but not in a Dr. Hardy kind of way.

That stupid line from Olivia to Nora about "that handsome Cowboy"...Pissmelly just had to wink with someone...thanks Frank.  Overall, Nora's scenes were decent considering TIIC.

Laura's scenes were good.

"Duct tape me to a chair to cure my addiction."   Gone are the days of an intervention or scenes in therapy.

Franko continues to take the lead role in the Jake story.  He's neither parent or step-parent. Go away.

I hope Hugo Napier is all right. Lord Larry is a buffoon of a character, but there must be a reason he couldn't appear in the role today. I guess this will be

Jane's final story

I hope she's around if Ned marries "that Bensonhurst fishwife!"  LOL

How long til we see Droolian being cared for with amnesia? Just a guess, but this is Pissmelly, no surprises in their writing, so............

Edited by slick jones

Nothing says I love you like rescuing your lizard, sticking your ass in the shower, and tying your junkie ass to a chair. Does it? LOL.

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

Nothing says I love you like rescuing your lizard, sticking your ass in the shower, and tying your junkie ass to a chair. Does it? LOL.

I've missed you, GD!

Can't blame Roxy for trying to get out of those scenes! She must have read the script! Or tried to eat it  Haha

Hey Slick. Yeah, long time no see. I haven't been here in ages. Missed you too. :)

Yeah, Roxy wasn't having that. She wanted to crawl to the elevator, go to the bar, and get herself a worm out of the tequila bottle.

I watch GH with barely any interest anymore. It's still mob central the hospital is hardly used. I'm to the point of just using fanfic to get my Liz and Jason I wanted that ABC trashed.