DAYS: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It really is and while Victor has every right to feel that way, I thought it just made him look like an old miserable grouch. I wanted Eric to hit him back. Marlena will soon apparently

Please register in order to view this content

I'm so over this [!@#$%^&*] Daniel [!@#$%^&*]. SO OVER IT. Where's Victor's outrage at Deimos over Bo? Ludicrous.

• Members

It also sucks because Eric never should have been put in this situation. Especially over Daniel. Honestly Brady should have fallen off the wagon and killed Daniel. It still bothers me how Eric and Nicole were destroyed for all of this.

And where's Marlena/Maggie interacting? They used to be best friends. There should be a lot of drama between them but all Maggie does is quiver and cry. It's so awful.

At least it gives Eric/Jennifer some honest conflict, but still. It's over the Sainted Orange One and I can't stand it.

• Members

I'm counting down the days. I hate to say it. I used to love her so much. She used to be such a strong vibrant character. Now all she does is cry. Daniel has put a taint on so many characters. I'm glad I can like Jennifer again though.

I also have to say I wouldn't mind Abby/Dario .... Dena has [!@#$%^&*] all over Chabby for me so another couple ruined. Ericole and Chabby were once sooo good. Ugh. I hate it.

Archived