YRBB

DAYS: March 2017 Discussion Thread

81 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Sindacco said:

Yeah, but these flashbacks were supposed to have taken place before that.

Once again Higley decides to rewrite history

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm enjoying Eric and Jen too, now that I'm off the Ericole bandwagon. I've closed that door and I like the chemistry between Eric and Jen.

 

Today's show is trash though. Between Chad telling Abby he loves Gabi to Claire and Ciara bad acting fighting over Theo .... I can't. Dena is trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2017 at 10:08 PM, Sindacco said:

Yeah, but these flashbacks were supposed to have taken place before that.

Those were supposed to be high school flashbacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How cute that Hope was able to pick her face up from sucking Rafe's in order to go meet her new nephew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

How are the actors keeping a straight face in these Chad/Abby/Gabi scenes? This is SO bad.

 

Seriously. Those scenes are a trainwreck. With all 3 actors coming across as awful. Just horrendous stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This week has been one of the worst weeks in the history of this show. Just terrible on every level. Bad acting, directing, lighting, everything. Lani/Eli were both shockingly bad in their scenes. I was meh to Sal and didn't really want a Lani recast but yeah, she's so blah. The writing has also been awful.

 

What a mess.

I do like the actor playing Tripp. Initially. So far. He's better than James Lastovic. I'd still rather not have Ava and Steve's bastard but I'm not hating him ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

This week has been one of the worst weeks in the history of this show. Just terrible on every level. Bad acting, directing, lighting, everything. Lani/Eli were both shockingly bad in their scenes. I was meh to Sal and didn't really want a Lani recast but yeah, she's so blah. The writing has also been awful.

 

What a mess.

I do like the actor playing Tripp. Initially. So far. He's better than James Lastovic. I'd still rather not have Ava and Steve's bastard but I'm not hating him ....

Lastovic also needs a haircut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

Lastovic also needs a haircut.

 

He's needed a haircut for a long time now. It looks ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

 

He's needed a haircut for a long time now. It looks ridiculous.

His hair looked better last year around this time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.