DAYS: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not only does today's episode seem all over the place it makes me want to take a nap. Tiring! Nicole alone with the baby. Who Cares? Brady alone searching for her. Who cares? Joey/Jade/her father. Who Cares?

Patch/Kayla so-so but boring. Anne/Lucas/Adrienne/Justin were good to see but such a downer story of Adrienne's cancer. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Can we talk about how Nicole drugged a woman, kidnapped a child, went on the run and her great big disguise is a long blonde wig? This warrants a really bitch

Oh and Im still mad that Hope missed the funeral  and LIED to Julie about being sick so she could spend the afternoon sucking face with Rafe

• Members

What does everyone think of Marci Miller as Abby? I personally love her. It reminds me of an old school soap recast where you have a very pretty, typical soap actress and replace her with a true actress. I'm not sure if she'll be the type of star they want, but she is very good. I feel like the role has more potential now with her in the role. I also love her look. She's more what I want for Abby than Kate Mansi who I neevr really cared for.

Beyond that, I love Valerie and I'm disappointed that they bring Eli on and somehow she gets less screentime. What kind of reveal is that? By the time we see them again all the momentum will be gone. I don't have any hope for them when Ron arrives because the investment just isn't there.

• Members

Nicole and the long blonde wig is pretty ridiculous.  Given the casting situation it's a huge mistake to make Chloe so unsympathetic right now. I feel the same way about Claire. Why are they making her so incredibly vapid?

I like Anne, so I'm glad she wasn't dropped when Theresa left.

I like the new Jade too. What a huge improvement. They really went OTT with the way her father is behaving. I felt bad for him at first, but then with the screaming, calling Kayla a bitch and attacking her. It's just too much.

I do like Marci Miller as Abby. I liked Kate Mansi as well, but Marci Miller comes across as more adult.

And yes, they have really dropped the ball with Valerie and Eli. This show has terrible pacing. It's criminal the way they drop threads for weeks at a time.

• Members

Even though the acting in the Eli reveal was pitiful, I still enjoyed the scenes.

Chad/Abby/Gabby is a decent triangle. I had to laugh at the girls "belly dancing" wearing costumes that cover their bellies.

Please register in order to view this content

Kind of defeats the purpose, but ok show, ok.

Archived