Y&R: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's been the silliest thing this new regime has done. I know it's early but I can't see it being topped. 

Chelsea has been the show's lead heroine for years. Unless they are able to develop another young woman to take over the role, Chelsea is not going crazy...unless she's paired with Jack, that is. 

• Members

Speaking of those gaggle of kids, though...

I know this will sound worse than awful, but could we please have some tragic accident occur at the nursery or daycare center?  Because it seems like there are just too damn many babies crawling around GC nowadays.

• Members

IMO, there are hardly any young people now on Y&R, but there are babies and vets aplenty.  They might as well rename the show "The Teething & the Toothless."

That's even worse.  Is GC still a town in Wisconsin, or has it become the Newman Family Compound?

• Members

LOL.  For some reason, that reminds me of Millie Jackson, who talked about Stuart and Jill's affair in one of her old songs.  I can't remember what she said exactly, but the gist of it was, "Ain't no way Miz Thang came from way 'cross town, got past all them horny niggas, and showed up at Mr. Brooks' house on the hill wearing nothin' but some trashy lingerie!"

• Members

I think Hilary is finally getting some good writing...and her wanting full ownership of the show isnt asking too much.

Mariah acting all above love...and devon saying to give love a chance...cladsic hint that theyll be a couple come summer.

Lily is getting stalked?

When i watxh billy and victoria...its like watching a couple from the 50s.

• Members

Only problem I have with Hilary now asking for GC Buzz is they made her a liar AGAIN. Why have her be adamant she wants nothing this entire time only to turn around and have her ask for something. Had Devon offered it then that's be different. 

I think Hilary should have GC Buzz. Why Not? It's not like Devon even wanted it to begin with anyway. 

I think the foreshadowing in the episode was mostly for Devon and Hilary saying they are done. "Trust me, we're done!" That split screen was a dead give away. Plus them having unnecessary sex last week is almost a given Hilary will be pregnant. 

Devon and Mariah was foreshadowing but I don't think it was for them as a couple together. More so her falling in love with someone and him being happy with Hilary again. 

Lily's stalker came out of nowhere. Not even flowers or a note prior to indicate something might happen. Jordan gets to play hero to build an instant connection between the two. 

Archived