Y&R: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Y&R may be heading towards Abby and Scott. They've been really hammering away at the fact that Abby has no personal life and is burying herself in her work. Meanwhile Victor wants to write a book about his life, and is called upon to rescue Scott, who happens to be a writer/journalist? I think Scott may help Victor write his book and fall for Abby as well. 

• Members

I could see that happening too.

I'd rather see the Scott character actually be written strong first, so that relatively newer viewers get to know (and hopefully care) about Scott before he gets thrown into a pairing (or worse, triangle) but then I remember this is Y&R, which loves to throw people together regardless of interest.

• Members

I have absolutely no use for Neil but Abby the bubblehead no experienced heiress trying to lure him back to a CONGLOMERATE?  How insulting 💩💩💩

And funny that when I saw Devon walk thru Jill's door, I was a bit excited. However, I bet myself that Devon would offer up some cash because that's basically what he does when on-screen. He did it to Cane not so long ago. It is highly time this character was written as being worthy of that damn cash!  This is [!@#$%^&*] ridiculous!  How soon before they write him as unburdening himself with all that money and giving it away?  It ruined the scenes for me. 

• Members

I really liked the Devon and Jill scenes. But I also hate how they make Devon so free hearted with money. He gives it away but never builds anything worthwhile. While I don't mind GC Buzz, I'm very much aware that Y&R is keeping it small time and disposable so as not to unbalance the power structure on the show. 

• Members

None of these pairings with Scott going to bring in the ratings they need. If CKLily wasn't stuck with a loser this could have been CKLily pairing. & this coming from somebody that think CKLily should date at least 1 black guy before Y&R goes of the air.

• Members

He's not great but he does pretty good.  Look at TEB, who's had 40+ years to perfect her craft but has yet to do so.  

You know she out there looking but CK is not the sharpest knife.  She'll wind up auditioning for her current role again.  

Archived