Days Exit!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is upsetting. The show needed a strong leading man in his age range and the character was good as was his chemistry with the ladies. The writing destroyed him from day one and he never had a shot. It makes me upset because this isn't like David Chow where the character sucked and the actor didn't fit onto the show. He fit perfectly on DAYS! I cannot wait for Higley's terrible writing to be done. She is a nightmare.

• Members

at the very least they could have had Adrienne march right into the Kiriakis estate and give Deimos hell for the way he was treating her son. If the chemistry was still there then run with it and if it wasn't then move on...but there was plenty of reason for them to have at least interacted. 

• Members

Yeah, that was another mistake. They never interacted. There was a good amount of buzz around just a photo of them together (which spoiled Freddie's return). I think they could have and should have, done something very different with Deimos.

His exit was written on the wall almost from the start. Shame. Another actor DAYS wasted.

my eyes!!!!

• Members

I don't get VI. I mean, he looks great for almost 60. But I've never seen his appeal in any of the soap roles I've watched him play (Nick, David Hayward, David Chow, or this one). Well, I guess I could see the appeal of the young Lujack from old clips, but that was 30 years ago. He just seems so dry and humorless. Maybe I just hated Nick McHenry and that prejudiced me against him.

Archived