DAYS: Actor removed from credits

• Members

BRANDON BEEMER REMOVED FROM CREDITS...

Please register in order to view this content

Brandon Beemer (Shawn) was removed from the credits today. No final airdate had ever been announced, so it seems his last appearance was Thursday, February 9. Beemer, who had been let go too early from his contract in 2016, was brought back to finish up his final contract cycle with the show. Martha Madison (Belle) will be appearing this week as Chloe's lawyer before she wraps her stint.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, the handled them badly. What a waste. I've found him to be very natural and warm this go around. I've enjoyed the quiet Bo-like moments they've given him. Shame. But it's still no excuse to not even write him off properly. Same for Belle/Martha. And both are still more than willing to be on the show.

• Members

Well, to be fair, if I understand it they were going to be paid regardless for the previous contract circle, used or not, so they could've gotten a paid vacation out of it.

But yes, both need to be on contract or at least recurring. With Sami gone, why wouldn't they want to keep Belle at least?

• Members

I've never been much of a fan of Martha Madison (or Brandon Beemer), but I think it's a mistake to can either of them at this point. While I'd prefer Jason Cook I think either Shawn in the cop shop works and I think Belle's variable purposes on the show can be properly focused. Even if they never recast her again there are things Madison's Belle does well.

Archived