Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAS0N47

DAYS: Return confirmed...

22 posts in this topic

WATCH OUT, SALEM, HE'S BACK!

16508502_872270342915241_863176762056471

Paul Telfer will be returning to "Days of Our Lives" for an upcoming May Sweeps storyline. What trouble will Xander cause this time around, especially since everyone thinks the crazed Kiriakis is dead!

8 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

Is this under Ron or still Ryan and Dena?

This is Ryan/Dena.  One of the Days writers confirmed on Twitter yesterday that Ron's material starts airing mid July.

So...we do not get legacy characters, like David Banning or Mike Horton or Marie Horton back, but TPTB expect us to care about...this?

15 minutes ago, vetsoapfan said:

So...we do not get legacy characters, like David Banning or Mike Horton or Marie Horton back, but TPTB expect us to care about...this?

I did enjoy his NSFW striptease in Mile High (although the main part was a double). Don't care about him on this show though.

2 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

I did enjoy his NSFW striptease in Mile High (although the main part was a double). Don't care about him on this show though.

I doubt anyone else cares much either, but I'll bet there would be at least some interest among viewers if the show wove a few legacy characters back into the mix. Killing off David Banning is stupid. If there was tension between him and Julie, PLAY IT ON-SCREEN. Don't just mention it as a plot point, kill off the character, and dismiss that important branch of the Horton family tree. I knew David from the the day he was born, literally, and I'd be more tempted to tune into DAYS to see a story with him and Julie than I would be to see more, irrelevant bland hunks running around with their shirts off.

2 hours ago, RavenWhitney said:

One of the Days writers confirmed on Twitter yesterday that Ron's material starts airing mid July.

Who? Can you point me to the tweet? I had been guesstimating July, but nice to see it confirmed finally.

4 hours ago, JAS0N47 said:

Who? Can you point me to the tweet? I had been guesstimating July, but nice to see it confirmed finally.

Tyler Topits confirmed.

Thanks. I had checked his twitter first when I saw your comment earlier, but didn't notice that specific tweet.

1 hour ago, JAS0N47 said:

Thanks. I had checked his twitter first when I saw your comment earlier, but didn't notice that specific tweet.

Sure...sometimes the scoop is out there; ya just have to ask:)

Now, is T

1 hour ago, JAS0N47 said:

Now for a new scoop.  Is Tyler Christopher headed to Days??

18 hours ago, RavenWhitney said:

Now, is T

Have u heard a rumor Raven?

4 hours ago, John said:

Have u heard a rumor Raven?

Just that Tyler has started following Greg Meng and the official Days website on Twitter.  Hmmmmmmmmmm And Meng has started following him.  

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:05 AM, RavenWhitney said:

Sure...sometimes the scoop is out there; ya just have to ask:)

t can't comment on any other possible additions to the cast. I can only tease that you will be seeing at least one person familiar to other soap fans appear on Days later this year.

12 minutes ago, JAS0N47 said:

t can't comment on any other possible additions to the cast. I can only tease that you will be seeing at least one person familiar to other soap fans appear on Days later this year.

Well, Days has to do something big to get viewers to tune in to Ron's material.  If they can't get Sweeney back, they're going to have to try to create buzz.  The other possibility is that Michael Muhney (formerly Adam on YR) is coming to Days:)  Now that would generate buzz....