How much time do we give Sally Sussman before we ask for her firing?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TBH since I was young, I want to say the only thing I remember is the Killing Pool mystery aka Kristen's first exit which I remember loving the promo and it being good because each week ended on a cliffhanger.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Members

I remember Sallys DAYS had better moments then her YR. The killing pool was good, the Sami execution was some of Alisons best work. I will say her ratings went down from Reillys huge ratings. Reillys 90s ratings were insane. The Kristen 1997 reveal almost beat YR.

• Members

I recall SMS worked under Reilly for weeks before she took over for him...and that the idea she had (the killing pool story) blew him away...and he was confident she would continue the momentum.

She did do that story, and I had forgotten the Sami being accused of killing Franco with Kate remarking about the irony that Sami would be punished for something she actually didn't do.

Did she start the Nicholas/Kate thing..or was that after she left?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

That was 20 years ago this week. I can't find the ratings for June 23-27, 1997 online anywhere so I don't know what the exact difference between Y&R and Days was. The ratings for the previous week (June 16-20, 1997) are on this board and there was a 1 point gap between Y&R and Days that week.

• Members

Personally I want this regime to last as much as possible. I enjoyed last week's shows immensely, however... I don't think it was much SSM's doing. I could see KA's stamp all over it. I don't care, as long as they manage to keep this up I am a happy camper.

Archived