Soapsuds

How much time do we give Sally Sussman before we ask for her firing?

265 posts in this topic

May Sweeps is a few weeks away and that will be the second test for the new regime. If they don't pass that, then some changes should be made.

I'm still waiting for a cast purge.

4 minutes ago, kalbir said:

May Sweeps is a few weeks away and that will be the second test for the new regime. If they don't pass that, then some changes should be made.

I'm still waiting for a cast purge.

I doubt it.

Even DOOL under Quigley right now is way better than YR.  There are so many strong performers on days and a big cast. YR keeps recycling the same 12 characters and it's tiresome, over and above the fact that Sally's plots are lame.  But the newcomers, as I've opined, are boring, uninspired choices as are the characters Sally has chosen to introduce: Reed, Daniel, Ravi.  

LOL, no, Days is not better than Y&R

Actor wise? Maybe

Edited by KMan101

Some people tend to unequivocally praise the dreck DAYS has put out for the last 1000 years as long as they keep adding random writer names which a viewer may rank based on a largely arbitrary system that exists solely in their head.

17 hours ago, KMan101 said:

LOL, no, Days is not better than Y&R

16 hours ago, MichaelGL said:

:lol: No way DAYs is better than Y&R right now.

Yep. Let's not lose ALL sanity here! :lol: 

15 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

Still harping on this?

Why is it a challenge for you?

On 4/12/2017 at 3:01 PM, RavenWhitney said:

Even DOOL under Quigley right now is way better than YR.  There are so many strong performers on days and a big cast. YR keeps recycling the same 12 characters and it's tiresome, over and above the fact that Sally's plots are lame.  But the newcomers, as I've opined, are boring, uninspired choices as are the characters Sally has chosen to introduce: Reed, Daniel, Ravi.  

ok....this stopped me right in my tracks. bare with me as I pick my bottom lip up off the floor in amazement.....

In hindsight, I guess June 6 Is 6 months, but....BUMPING!!!!

Also giving there has been a definite shift in writing...something to discuss, no?

Edited by Taoboi

was SSM DOOL this boring and bland? i somewhat seem to remember enjoying it and thinking she really kept the show going after JER left?? crazy nurse allie and patrika darbo! i could be wrong though cause i was getting more back into AMC so my memory is foggy, also i was more entertained as to why Broderick was hired and fired within a week of being named DOOL HW?!!!!