GH: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lucy has popped up here and there but it's been a little while now. They didn't use her for Maxie and Nathan's second wedding but she was there for their non-wedding. Odd. I guess they wanted Spinelli to marry them?

Laura should be on more but it's clear that she won't be driving a story anytime soon. I mean, they're giving Anna a disease storyline. They couldn't have given it to Laura?

• Members

I think GF has already done great work in the past with illness/breakdown, but FH never had an illness storyline while on GH, as far as I can remember.  So this is something different for FH to play.

I think if the writers were smart, they would capitalize on Laura's strong maternal instinct to drive story, the same way they did for Lesley/Laura back in the good old days.  Based on how strong Laura's maternal instinct is, I can see her going toe to toe with any Cassadine, kicking their asses, and winning!

• Members

I feel like the character of Lulu is being punished for her teenage abortion by having nothing but baby/children stories for the past 5 years.  And we are also being punished.

I used to really enjoy Lulu too.  I guess I could leave that name blank and just put a different GH character in the spot.  Because it's true of them all.  I used to really enjoy...

• Members

I have liked how they are doing flashbacks using the original scenes from the late 80s and early 90s for the "Liv" Jerome story on GH.  Someone has done their homework for a change, and I am very happy about that.  I know this story isn't everybody's cup of tea, but, I have loved TW's return, even if it is only a short-term return.   

• Members

Peeked in today to see what was going on, and I wish I didn't.

This Nelle story is so stupid for the characters involved. Especially, Carly. You mean to tell me that wh*re ass Carly couldn't spot a chick trying to pull the same stunts she did back with Tony decades ago? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Exactly and it is a p*ss poor attempt at that. 

The hospital story is stupid too. JP and SA will do anything to ensure the Jeromes are front and center in everything. 

Please register in order to view this content

It is annoying and is the primary reason why I stopped watching GH a few years ago. It makes no sense with Grey's Anatomy being on The Doctors (the soap) episodes being all over the place for GH to be as sh-tty as it is. Watch some of those shows and use them as some form of inspiration. Especially, The Doctors. That show has so many good stories going on that the moment around the hospital that are very relevant to this day.

Archived