GH: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I consider Nelle to be Jelly's version of Levi Dunkleman, aka Peter Harrell, Jr., with Nelle having weird revenge-for-a-parent issues, like Levi, or at least, that is what the hints seem to be implying.

I kind of liked Sabrina when she was still in the "before she became a fairy-princess" stage.

I'm hoping that the Bobbie-Felicia angle can save the Nelle story, before it is too late.  C'mon, Jelly.  Speed it up on this one, and please, let Bobbie and Felecia be the ones to blow it sky high.  I know that is what I'd like to see.

• Members

This show is on the rocks.  Jelly are good, solid breakdown writers but they stink and overall story.  The Liv/GH plot is laughable.  Valentine has no chemistry with anyone.  Why are we forced to watch Perry Shen try to act when Ryan Carnes, who can act and is connected to the major family on the show, is relegated to once every six month appearances.  And the Nell plot: don't get me started.  It had potential, but this Felicia angle is so Scooby Doo.  Are they trying to only cater to 12-17 year olds?  On an up note, thank god they are getting Kate Hall back and have Charlotte Gibson as script writer.  The dialogue has improved.  

• Members

Felicia stepped away to take a phone call in private, and while she was gone, Nelle and Michael had some time alone, and Michael went on and on about how Felicia and Bobbie were the best of friends!  Michael leaves, Felicia returns, not knowing the cat is out of the bag. :-(

• Members

The Nelle story is a recap Bobbi/Carly story.

I like JPS, but Quasi-Valentin  is a ridiculous story.

Please register in order to view this content

"Annnnnnnaaaaa!"

Liv Jerrome running around town is foolish--especially almost running into Anna.

Frankles with his clothes off in Elizabeth's bed--repulsive.

Ninny running around yelling at the child of the corn's mother for loving her is asinine--not that Lulu needed this awful child.

Alexis getting sober thanks to Droolian of all people, instead of her friends and family makes me angry on principle

What I like...Seeing more Felicia/Bobbi...the scenes of Bobbi/Carly/Lucas/Michael. Laura/Kevin, Curtis. and Ava, for once being in trouble when she's not responsible(( except for the pills)

Haven't watched today's show yet...

• Members

Been saying this for years (as have a lot of other people) but I'm sure all sorts of folks will return from wherever to shake a finger at me and insist I'm wrong. It isn't just an educated guess.

The issue with Kirsten Storms is old and no secret.

• Members

I never cared for the pairing. Did they eventually get married?

I watched today for a few mins and she had Jillian in her hands and she could have offed him and let him go for his daughter....zzzzzzzzzz

Anna has cancer? zzzzzzzzz.....pass

And was watching when Epif and whats his name were at Liz's house and they were all gushing over her and went completely bonkers when they heard Liz was dating Todd Manning....lord that was bad TV!

Archived