DAYS: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

The "twist" that Shane was impersonating Stefano was horrible. And am I the only one confused by the entire conversation Shane & Steve had about their plan? When they were watching the footage on his computer Shane said that one of the images wasn't him which implies Stefano is alive right? But right before his wedding Steve & Shane were discussing the twist as if they had never seen the footage. Did I miss something?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least the show has had more drama lately. I'm finding myself actually feeling the need to watch the screen as scenes play out instead of just playing the sound in the background. 

Loved Adrienne going off on Deimos. I'm quite okay with a big murder mystery with Deimos as long as it is written well but i'm thinking it's Days so it will probably have a lame ending. (i.e. he will turn out to not really be dead)

• Members

I am just watching last Monday's episode and the whole Steve/Shane exchange seems like it was written in haste.  I half wondered if the show didn't write something quickly after Mascolo's death but then I realized that the show was on a shooting hiatus from Thanksgiving to mid-January.

• Members

This is just speculation on my part....don't know how to put spoilers on here......grrrrr

Freddie Smith posted a video of him and Chandler Massey having lunch together. He teases on who he is having lunch with and the camera pans to Chandler.

A few hours later he posted a script that will air in late July with his name in the episode with the rest of the cast in that episode wiped out with a marker(he seems pretty excited/happy about that particular episode).  I believe all I could see was in a secret location scene. I wonder if CM is returning as Will?

• Members

The show is so bad, but I still enjoy a few tiny things. I love Valerie and everything connected with her. Her scenes with Jennifer and Marlena have been good, she's the first woman to work with Abe since I started watching (I include Lexie, who always deserved better) and I enjoy her scenes with Theo and Julie. I have my eye on this story. I also enjoy whatever Jennifer and Adrienne are doing. I'm glad Adrienne's pointless cancer story seems to have been dropped. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Drew. I think he is so cute and wouldn't mind him as a regular cast member. Strangely enough I don't like Shane at all.

Archived