DAYS: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I... kind of like this Orwell story. It's well constructed, especially for a latter-day Days storyline. The last three days have felt propulsive, and there are SO many characters roped in. It would be stronger if more of this had real character undertones and repercussions, but the show feels like it has some life. And are finally just letting Deimos be a damn villain?!

• Members

At least angry Eric (still not 100% sold on his angry attitude but he has every right to have one), Paul and Sonny are on today ... aw, yay, Julie's on too

Please register in order to view this content

The Stefano/Marlena flashback was wonderful! It's been like 10 years but I STILL miss Marlena's penthouse. SO much. I adored that set. Seeing Stefano go through the wardrobe in her bedroom. Chills. Sigh.

• Members

I enjoy Sonny and Paul too. Also, the scenes between Nicole and Brady were good (even if they mentioned Daniel...AGAIN.). I wish we could see Patch and Kayla like this more often. I miss their romance. Much better than bringing them into Joey's orbit. 

"No, Marlena. No."

"But I have to!"

"No, Marlena. Stay put."

"But I have to follow him."

"No, Marlena. No."

"But I. Must. Follow."

Marlena skips across the room in chase....

Riveting....

• Members

Loved the Queen of the Night flashbacks and Paris flashback! My one gripe is that they mixed in current background music and muted the original (DAYS has great music in the mid-90's) yet you could still faintly here it. 

That masquerade ball looks suspiciously like St. Luke's... God bless this show and their shoestring budget. 

Nicole is giving us some 1998 bumpit hair today; very reminiscent of her first year on the show. 

Archived