DAYS: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ditto. I'm surprised by how interested I am when Valerie appears on the screen. 

Where did they get the stage space for that huge-ass bathroom in Rafe's house? And how are they going to repurpose it over the next month? I'm surprised they didn't just hold Holly's custody hearing in there.

• Members

I like the triangle, too. Gabi annoyed me before. Dario can go, though.   

I loved Anne/Lucas scenes. Actually, any Anne scenes.

There should be a drinking game for every time the  "Daniel", "My dear son, Daniel", "Daniel, my children's father--Parker and Holly" and that damned gravestone gets trotted out.... We'd all be hammered.

How did the Hernandi become as big a family in business as Kiriakis and DiMera?  six months ago they were all living at Rafe's house.

I hope we get some Hattie/Andre scenes. I'd rather watch them than Rope.

Now that Roman is retiring, JT will never have scenes.

Sonny trying to take Titan from Deimos is just odd. He doesn't have the backbone to run that kind of business.

I am all in for Jennifer/Eric. Missy looked energized with Vaughn (whose character needs to stop lurking). It's a shame none of their story was on screen but some bullchit random scenes. With Nicole headed off the show, this works. Hopefully KDP ends up back and in the middle of their romance. He should have been thrown a party, not in jail. 

Archived