Y&R: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Hologram Katherine was a bit unnerving but otherwise these flashbacks were well-placed in the scenes. I will say this for SS, almost every single flashback she has used thus far has been appropriate to the scenes.

The other day, I got the impression that Reed may develop a crush on Mariah (I could be wrong)/

Today, I got the impression that the show is highlighting Cane's ambition/ego and his loyalty to Colin as two things that may be his personal undoing down the road.

The GC Buzz segments were fun (although I too could've done without shirtless Cane)!  Still not an actual story but fun for what they were. Firestarter Hillary is kind of fun to watch, in moderate doses.

Devon made it quite clear that he does NOT like Hillary flirting with other guys. It was a logical reaction but BJ played the emotion well in its understatement. I'm glad the script/director didn't call for him to blow things out of proportion.

Not a bad episode from what I saw.

This cannot be the end of the Fenmore's story!  It better not be, I mean...we haven't even seen the boutique, the store's sales could not have been falling for lack of an app, that would be crazy. There had to be other deeper rooted problems that landed Fenmore's in the red.

There is so much more story to be told from this Fenmore's boutique story. Sally call me, girl!! I got ideas, LOL.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't think DG looked bad. In comparison, sure, but the way people were talking I was expecting something truly awful. I'm guessing he's more fit then 90% of the guys in his age group. Looks are the least of my issues with Cane. Not that I even blame DG for Cane's issues. It was the terrible back stories that made it really hard from me to like the character. I think I could like him if they moved him on to a new pairing. It's past time for that, not that I know who he would work well with at this point.

Like many of you, I'm waiting for some actual drama to occur. 

Archived