Y&R: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

They're just dating. That used to happen all the time on soaps! Who cares if they're not the next supercouple? It's realistic. People date and sometimes it doesn't work out. There are places the story can go and ways it can benefit the characters in the future. I don't mind that aspect. In fact, I think Sally needs to ramp that up. I want Abby, Mariah, Hillary, Phyllis, Lily and all the single ladies out there interacting with other men on the show so we can see what happens. The show is in desperate need of couples and you can't instantly throw everybody into one, but they can work at developing them which is what I think they're doing.

Romance wise I'm most excited to see what the future holds for Lily, Ashley and Mariah. All three are important to the show and overdue for proper pairings. Especially Ashley. I feel like she's a priority and I can't wait to see where they take her and Ravi and how that leads her into her next big pairing. 

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1

It really doesn't have to be a grand romance OR nothing. They can keep the characters relatively busy with the dating until something else (better) pops up.

Lily's also way overdue for a good actress to play her.

• Members

SSM  is comparing Christians paternity secret to Bells Michael Horton paternity secret from Days,  think she sees long term for Chick.  There's plenty of story, Chelsea could confess to Nick, they break up, reunite, Adam comes back and drama ensues.  Adam could return with partial amnesia, drama with Nicks Ex Wives and children, and so on, plenty of story IMO

• Members

She seem to say it

I don’t see that we need it. Nick believes this baby is his and for all intents and purposes, it is. When and if an Adam comes up, then we’ll deal with it. I’m not looking to bring that character back nor do I want to do a paternity reveal involving a character who is off-camera. Unless there is a compelling reason to have Nick learn the truth, I see no reason to go there. What purpose would it serve to do it now? Look, how long did Bill Bell play the truth about Michael Horton’s paternity on Days of Our Lives? [Laughs] He got like, what, 10 years out of it

No where in my post did I state SSM said anything bout Chick, I gave my opinion on Chick based off of what SSM said bout Christians paternity secret, thanks 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived