B&B - February 2017 Discussion

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like it because it was brought on so fast and the pace since their first air date is also way too fast.  In a matter of a week, Thomas has gone from ridiculing Sally to making out with her, Steffy has been in two food fights with her and the stupid similarity of names from the original Spectra fashion house.  Also, within a couple of days, the rundown warehouse was in good condition and there were mannequins with newly made garments on them.  I know it's a 1/2 show and they have to move it along, but this is ridiculous!

• Members

Well, that's the show. It moves at a ridiculous pace. I agree with you though. I was rolling my eyes as within the first week or two Thomas and Sally were kissing and couldn't stop thinking about each other. It's ridiculous.

There's no real balance on this show. You get overloaded and then they'll be sidelined.

And I know they wanted direct nods/copies of the original Spectra gang, but Darlita? LOL. Seriously?

• Members

Ivy is giving me life. I LOVE how she is up Ridge's ass and taunting him. Sure its none of her business but I dont care. I like anyone keeping Ridge on his toes

So Spectra has its new villian in Bill Spencer

Please register in order to view this content

I cant with this tacky bitch and her ugly attire

Honestly, who is gonna buy this mess?

Her hairstyle is rpped straight out of 2002

• Members

Is the Saul gif from today's episode?...LOL  He is so adorable. I doubt Bradley will spend any time developing his character or pairing him with someone.

Remember the spoiler long ago when Steffy was returning and it said she was having a new romance? It was a flat out lie.

• Members

Yup.  I watch Y&R and B&B only but I got hooked on B&B when NuSally was introduced. 

I find the show silly but in a 'fun' way.  It's like a 'Y&R' releif, to me.  Or, it could work as a warm-up. 

I'm not as cynical as the others.  I really feel the sense of energy and the new blood is gonig to last a while. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Her fashions are f--king ugly! Who the hell is trying to dress like Sally Spectra?

Couture? Bitch aint even fit for a Wal-Mart collection

Steffy and Thomas literally have the same conversation every day

Archived