B&B - February 2017 Discussion

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bradley Bell seems to be repeating himself. He had Caroline's niece named Caroline, now Sally Spectra's niece named Sally Spectra.

Last year, I mentioned that it was too bad they hadn't revived Spectra (and most of all, too bad, really that Darlene Conley had passed) because I think Quinn would be a better fit at a fashion company like Spectra and 

here we are!

Please register in order to view this content

I also said that since they couldn't bring back the original Sally that perhaps they should bring back CJ and Clarke Garrison, because I could see Daniel McVicar and Rena Sofer having a lot of chemistry.

Will they bring back Clarke Garrison? Your move, B&B.

I haven't been watching B&B in months but I saw the actress who plays Sally Spectra and am intrigued, especially if Quinn ends up at Spectra.

• Members

I hadn't watched but did Ridge really sleep with Quinn?

The whole story is just awful beyond words. It is not even must see tv material. Who cares that he slept with her. Oh wait Brooke doesn't know....no one cares. This is just so stupid.

Rick now cares for Forrester...oh lord...I guess he will choose Forrester over Maya and then bye bye Maya.....

• Members

so no one's asked the obvious question but who is Sally's father? Will we see Shirley's son come on and if so, I wonder who they'd cast as him

Im gonna have a love/hate thing with Sally. She is too over the top. 

Why did Eric feel the need to tell everyone that it was Quinn's idea to make Ridge co-CEO? Talk about rubbing salt in the wound

People whining and complaining bc Ridge is co-CEO...why? They completely supported him being CEO a few months ago when that takeover almost happened

Please register in order to view this content

LOL...anyone notice that they hung up Maya's portrait at FC? I was hoping it got burned!

• Members

I have to just LOL about this show. it is so bad that it's funny.

Let me get this straight.....Maya and Rick are now pissed because Rick didn't get considered for CEO. When have they cared? Was it before or after wanting baby #1,000,000 from Nicole?

Gay Thomas is still acting like a baby because he wasn't considered.....does anyone care?

Dollar Bill and Co.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

On a side note I noticed that new Saul is not on contract but PD and CH are.

• Members

Vmydtia.png

Why does Maya presume to think she has an opinion here? She is getting real mad when no one gives a s--t. STFU!

So I guess Quinn is redeemed now with Pam

tQjQhHR.png

She looks like a damn clown!

gOgmGeE.png

Seriously everything about her style is tragic

• Members

This is B&B though. Within a few months everything unique about Sally Jr will be forgotten and she will be a generic love triangle member marrying the same people over and over again. 

Brad Bell keeps bringing old school B&B families with new actors. After the nu-Logans and the nu-Spencers the nu-Spectras. 

Archived