B&B - February 2017 Discussion

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah completely unnecessary. The only Spectra I could get behind seing is her father and mainly bc Katie is desparetly in need of a love interest that isnt one of Brooke's left overs

She wouldnt need to steal Sasha if she left FC on her own. They could have had her leave as a way to make ammends to Nicole and to make a fresh start for herself away from Zende now that those two are married.. She runs into Sally who pitches the Spectra revival and Sasha takes her up on her offer bc she expects it to be big and she wants to be the face associated with that. Because money is an issue everyone at the company has to wear many hats and with that, she'd be pulling double duty as receptionist and model, effectievely taking the role that Darlita has. She has history with Thomas which they could take advantage of especially if she finds Saul's crush on Sally cute and plots to help him get her by coming between Thomas and Sally. I think it would be a good use of Sasha and better than what we have now with Darlita whom is beyond pointless

• Members

I'm glad I just read today's episode: What a coincidence that FC is interviewing interns. Today. And I guess RJ now has a job at FC we didn't know about, since he, coincidentally, was available to interview interns, too. I guess RJ either has day off from school or zero after-school activities, etc. So everyone at FC will be so in awe of CoCoPuffs that they will ignore she's a Spectra that no one ever heard before today. This is stuff so forced, when there are so many better ways to get to the same goal: making Spectra a somewhat viable entity. 

• Members

I think Bradley Bell should write telenovelas...because he seems able to write characters in their initial entry story well..but doesnt know how to write for them after that initial story is over.

When Kay Alden was involved with the show...did she have any impact on how the show was written?

• Members

so I thought Coco was going to go to FC with a fake name undercover but Sally pretty much calls Thomas and tells him her sister would be a good fit?  And Thomas just takes her even though he knows how thirsty Sally is? WTF?!?

So who will be running FC when both CEOs run off to get married?

• Members

At times I feel like B&B has adopted the TN format - not unlike PC during its big revamp. Launch a new story - usually out of nowhere - get the fireworks going for two or three weeks, backburner a bunch of characters, repeat everything established during those initial weeks for the next six weeks (usually within the same episodes, in case we missed the previous 10 episodes that said the exact same thing "Quinn's TOXIC!" and then move on to something completely different.

Archived