OLTL Character Comes To GH

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In theory and in a different environment, I don't have a problem with Nora making an appearance for a case (and I will watch it, sadly - Nora is a favorite). That's a typical old minor crossover ABC used to do with its soaps. But in the reality we're in, Frank and Ron have pushed this [!@#$%^&*] for far too long and all I can do is sigh and shake my head. When Howarth and Easton are already pulling massive focus on the show it's just so inappropriate.

That being said, as long as she doesn't rewrite Prospect Park's run (and I doubt she will in a single story-related appearance) I can survive.

• Members

I doubt anything in this guest stint can ruin her as much as OLTL did in the late '90s. It's likely just a bit so Valentini can do a victory lap. I do admit I can't stomach the idea of her with Franco, and you know that will happen.

• Members

Oh give me a break people i think its fun Jean and Shelly are bringing back Nora and HBS is an awesome actress. She adds anything to the canvas its probably short term. So if GH is trash why are its ratings going up? U guys praise SalIUGH Sussman and shes down almost 700000 viewers from JFP thats pathetic.

• Members

Just saw an SID with Cameron Mathison and Robert S. Woods being in "alleged" talks.

Frank  fix your mess you call a show or go. Bringing in these characters doesn't fix the crap that's sucking the life out of it. 

As much as I love HBS and RSW, this is only going to f*ck the characters we actually liked on OLTL.

Archived