B&B Episode Counts: January 2017

dm.

• Members

January 2017 Episode Rankings
A total of 21 episodes aired this month.

1. Thorsten Kaye (Ridge Forrester) 21
*. Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy Forrester) 21

*. Rena Sofer (Quinn Forrester) 21
4. Scott Clifton (Liam Spencer) 19
5. Darin Brooks (Wyatt Spencer) 15
6. John McCook (Eric Forrester) 14
7. Heather Tom (Katie Logan) 9
8. Pierson Fode (Thomas Forrester) 7
9. Ashleigh Brewer (Ivy Forrester) 4
*. Don Diamont (Bill Spencer) 4
*. Reign Edwards (Nicole Avant) 4
*. Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke Logan) 4
13. Alley Mills (Pam Douglas) 3
14. Anthony Turpel (R.J. Forrester) 2
*. Jacob Young (Rick Forrester) 2
16. Dick Christie (Charlie Webber) 1
*. Rome Flynn (Zende Dominguez) 1
*. Courtney Hope (Sally Spectra) 1
*. Lawrence Saint-Victor (Carter Walton) 1

Contract star not appearing this month:
Karla Mosley (Maya Forrester) 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The transgender character was one of Bell's flash in the pans; he has no idea what to do with her.  Probably a Mulcahey story.  Now this whole new Spectra clan introduced. How many episodes will they actually be on. Perhaps, the new young Sally will get air play but the rest will be one 20 times in a year.  This show puts actor appearances on a severe budget so they can pay for all the trimmings, sets, location shoots.  They'd do well to diversify and have a few stories going. Bell's rarely been able to do that.

• Members

1. Thorsten Kaye (Ridge Forrester) 21
*. Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy Forrester) 21

*. Rena Sofer (Quinn Forrester) 21
4. Scott Clifton (Liam Spencer) 19
5. Darin Brooks (Wyatt Spencer) 15

This is why I loathe this show!

Please register in order to view this content

Bradley: She is a great actress who is making this story yada yada yada.....

Now nothing....LOL....well actually she had nothing during that groundbreaking story!

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

I don't care how good the one story is, that is just ridiculous. I wish it was like the 90s when you could ship characters back and forth. I still hate Brad Bell got sick of Lesli Kay and despite the crossovers they didn't make Felicia full-time on Y&R. I'd LOVE to see Maya and even Rick join Y&R at this point. Clearly B&B has no use for them and they're dynamite. I wonder at what point this year B&B will be good. They usually have a spark of 3-4 months of good storytelling.

• Members

So basically, a few characters on AAAAALLLLL the time, and the rest getting next to nothing. Good job, Bradley!

I guess he was busy focusing on that "new" family and had to keep the actual show as simple and easy as possible!

• Members

I think this is EXACTLY what happened. He was busy mapping out the Australia remote and setting up the new family. And probablysome other stuff for the big 3-0 jubilee. That's why the show was on auto-pilot in January with the "big" story around Steffy was wrapping up as well - as one of two stories, the other being Quinn and Ridge.

• Members

It would explain why the show has been so especially repetitive and monotonous lately. Although, one has to wonder: If you can't, or won't, handle both the Executive Producing and Headwriting duties equally as well, why don't you just let someone else write???

• Members

To be fair: this assessment leaves out the fact that Brad Bell has not been living in LA for the last 15 months or so. Production is handled solely by the other producers; Brad is in Budapest living with Colleen until she is released of her services which should be any day now with the Trump administration.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived