Y&R Promo: The Danger Zone

• Members

Jack and Gloria? I'll take it. Long as Hilary doesn't have to lay under Jack cause the show feels PB must be in a romance.  Thank you, Sally. 

And I'm sorry but it's silly to me that the show has these 45/50 year olds parting and 60 year olds  drinking having one night stands while the young characters are nowhere to be found. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, where is Mariah?  Shouldn't Reed be trying to sneak in? Even Abby could try to chase the post divorce blues away by swinging from the Chandelier. 

I actually don't mind seeing Lauren dancing on the bar or Phyllis and Michael but Ravi shouldn't be the only character present in the 20something range that we recognize.

• Members

I could see why maybe Hillary might not want to be there, maybe if Chelsea dragged her there to try to cheer her up.

If Devon and Noah were still actually in contact, perhaps Devon would show up based on an earlier promise to attend and run into Hillary, that could have provided for a moment.

If they had bothered to keep Fen even on a minor recurring basis, it would have been interesting for him to walk in and see his Mom dancing on top of the bar.

So many missed beats here.

• Members

Exactly what I envisioned. Chloe and Chelsea could have planned to go out. They drag Hilary along to cheer her up and build her confidence. Mariah could have invited Devon who wants to prove a point to himself and to meet up with Noah. Very simple. Abby could have gone with Summer for the same reason Hilary went with Chloe and Chelsea. 

Fen could be shocked. But also Abby. Imagine her internal angst at watching her mom partying it up with some young guy more suitable for her while she's alone. Have a drunken ONS come from her instead of her 60 something year old uncle Jack and step grandmother Gloria. Devon could have felt some sort of way watching Hilary pretend to be interested in other guys. Anything....but what was played. 

• Members

Can they grow old ass Nick up? I'm so over the frat boy bullsh-t. I feel like his stories should be Noah's story. Noah should be the one running a damn young adult club, not Nick. 

Ain't Jack too damn old for one night stands? This is all they can offer him? Plus, why would his old ass be clubbing at Underground? Why would anyone over 35 be clubbing there with a bunch of 20 to mid 30 year olds? Wouldn't they want their own night or own club to do that? Anyways, Jack sleeping with Gloria is stupid. At least they finally put him with an age appropriate woman though. I'd prefer Gloria just go away much like her sons need to. 

Hilary and Devon just bores me to tears, which sucks, b/c I feel like they could be the most interesting if these writers even tried. 

Archived