Y&R casts legacy character

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He looks like what Rick Springfield would be with a natural face.

He also looks about 45-50 years old, but at least he bears a slight resemblance to Peter Barton. It's going to be weird seeing him against frozen TEB though.

On Y&R, I'll believe it when I see it.

• Members

She's still recurring. When the cast list runs at the end, contract roles air first, then the recurring.  JFP took her off contract a while ago, but hopefully the new regime brings her back up to contract. UpChuck Pratt wasn't writing for her character, which I still don't understand. TEB is still in the rotation at the top of the show because they never adjusted the opening since she was dropped to recurring.

• Members

Yep Scotty is suppose to be around 25-26 IRL cause he was born on the show March 8, 1991.

idk, I say this a lot, but I feel they could have gotten more of a familiar face to play him. Blake Berris or Casey Deidrick for example would have been good...

• Members

Nah, I'm sick of that unless it truly makes sense. Bill Bell was known for casting good actors and letting them make their mark with Y&R. I hate all the stunt casting just so you can get a buzzy headline. It usually doesn't amount to anything.

I don't remember, but regardless that could all be a misdirect via casting.

Archived