BetterForgotten

TMZ: Mary Tyler Moore 'In Grave Condition'

45 posts in this topic

RIP

I can't tell you how much watching re-runs of The Mary Tyler Moore Show as a kid meant to me. What a classy show, and the personification of its talented leading lady.

I'm also still amazed by her role in Ordinary People, what a stunning performance.

RIP, sweet angel. UGH! This one hits the core for me as I grew up watching her classic sitcoms on Nick at Nite in the 90s as a kid.

She said the one regret she had was not having more children. She was saddened she had no grandchildren. Well, now she is with her son in heaven. May she RIP.

From what I heard this has been a long time coming. Sad. RIP.

She gave a frighteningly real portrayal of Sante Kimes in a television movie. I watched some of the Mary Tyler Moore Show online awhile ago, but never finished.

13 minutes ago, ReddFoxx said:

She gave a frighteningly real portrayal of Sante Kimes in a television movie. I watched some of the Mary Tyler Moore Show online awhile ago, but never finished.

Her performance in that movie shocked me. I never expected her to fit into that part so well.

Never watched much of the DVD show, but watched MTMS every day after school.

Chuckles the Clown -- Mary cracks under pressure

Finale

RIP

She and Dick Van Dyke were gems in a production of The Gin Game, playing completely against type.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

This Sunday, January 29, MeTV will honor Mary Tyler Moore by airing six compelling episodes of her eponymous show.

Starting at 2PM | 1C, you can watch classic moments like the series premiere, the death of Chuckles the Clown and the legendary series finale.