DAYS Gets ANOTHER head writer change

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They already got rid of her and recast. Her name was Lauren Boles! LOL and the girl still acts better than the tragedy that replaced her.

Thankfully DAYS doesn't have the kidlet problems the other soaps do. At least Sami's brats are all off-canvas. We'd be seeing Johnny all day every day. It'd be different if he focused on one who could act ... but then the girl who plays Faith on Y&R can act but I can't stand seeing her nearly day in and day out either .... kids on soaps do not need to be driving a storyline.

• Members

Haha. I hope Jordi Vilasuso is still around. Time to polish those headlights... 

Deidre, bust out your old yellow contact lenses! It's time to dance with the devil again! 

Seriously I'm glad for this news. What do they have to lose? The show has been unidentifiable for years, save for a few weeks during their 50th. It shows they won't give up without a fight. 

A return of Stella Lombard? Sure! A return of Austin's Pecs? Go for it. An OLTL Ford brother as a recasted plastic-surgery Peter Blake? Bring. It. On. 

Granted, with their tiny budget, we'll have to see a forklift "levitate" Deidre above her bed, but we can pretend she's floating. 

• Members

I will agree on all points with this. Sheri knew Days and knew how to write it. My guess is....NBC, Sony or both may have told Ken "you want this show to stay on the air? then those 3 will be allowed to do what they do, without your HACKERY BULLSHIT to interfere." I also think that they will not gut 6 months of story...but all that material may get some very, very heavy editing done so they can cut the time of filming and airdates much closer together....also allowing this new team to map out and write what they want to do. 

• Members

Oh no, Erika's fan club did an interview with her and she ripped into Dena when she was HW at OLTL and basically...told the truth about Dena's writing. She was out at OLTL within weeks.

I'm fairly certain Erika had an amiable relationship with RC, though after Dena, I'm sure that if she didn't, she'd have kept quiet.

• Members

Ok. I never watched OLTL but have heard about Ron and Dena over there....and some stories I'm hearing about her tonight? she sounds like she has been just outright EVIL to people she's worked with, so much so that some are LOL that she got fired. 

Archived