Former Days Actor Goes off on show

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw the video where he talked about raping Ciara. Cringeworthy stuff. He came across as entitled and obnoxious and immature.

Regardless of DAYS' sins, this idiot deserved to be fired if he displayed any of this attitude on set. Tweets like this will ensure he doesn't work again. That video of him made me despise him.

• Members

Yes, John, it will hurt his career just like joking about rape on the Internet did. Kid is cute and talented but very stupid.

It happens all the time. Stop making excuses for this kid's behavior because he's cute or was the underdog onscreen. Some of you just love to do that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Paige Searcy  (ex Paige) iwas on Dishin Days  tonight

Seems she was the actress Jon McClendon was talking about

Paige did quit on her own. Days gave her a last day but Also booked the new Jade for that day. So paige didnt film but DOOL had to pay both actresses

Paige also said she tried to visit  the set but was refussed. She sent flowers and was allowed to visit but said it was not the same

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

He's been gone, she's finally gone...I liked McClendon when he started, but the story went where it did and he was let go. He should be out auditioning like the thousands of other guys his age rather than tapping away 140 characters of "waaaaaa" and get over it. He's not the first actor to lose his job, he won't be the last. As for Searcy, sucks the way it happened. I believe that was how Patsy Rahn found out Leslie Charleson(on GH in 77) was taking over, if I'm not mistaken.

Archived