DAYS: May Sweeps teaser...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course. That's why I said "If that's the case." And Cassadine, you can always check out my FB page for all my latest posts. I only post a small fraction of stuff on the message boards. There's a lot of other posts I make on a daily basis on my FB page.

• Members

I hope a mod clarifies it, because I enjoy your posts and I don't see why you need to stop making them. There's all kind of crap on this board that the mods say nothing about so I can't see why something like this would cause upset. 

• Members

Yes, that's why I made the comment. Posting teasers and on the spoiler thread where it could be spilled and not ....I just remember posting teasers like these and Toups getting upset because I didn't spill who the teaser was about.

• Members

There's no point in posting it then because everyone will guess without getting an answer. Might as well put this on the days thread because there is no spoiler here. Just that someone is coming back...it could be anyone.

• Members

I do all sorts of teasers in all sorts of ways. I did the Warning Alert to Salem last year for many months before Larry, Clyde, Xander and Orpheus were announced. I was happy to see that Xander and Orpheus' returns were not spoiled until the NBC promo aired that day. It was fun finally being able to talk about them after so many months not being able to! When Jade Harlow was coming on, I posted I think around 9 photos of former Passions actresses as possibilities. Christopher Sean's impending arrival I posted the theme for Hawaii Five 0. And I posted a video of singer Vanessa Williams as Valerie Grant's casting was about to be announced. So, I like to change things up each time to keep it interesting for myself. In this case, since we're so far out from May, I'm just doing a generic (more boring-type) statement that's announcing someone will be returning., which I modeled after the long-running "Stuff We Know But Can't Tell You" column that appears each week in Soap Opera Digest. Sorry if it's not everyone's cup of tea. I've been doing teasers about Days for almost 20 years now, so it's not like I'm a rookie. When I was a "rookie" back in 1999, I posted the entire farewell script of Carrie and Mike around 2-3 weeks ahead of it airing (this is back when the show was only taping 3-4 weeks ahead of time). But, I quickly learned you don't spill major details like that way far in advance. If I had kept that up, I'd probably no longer have any sources left! 

Archived