Charmed reboot

YRBB

• Members

I remember they went back in time and relived their past lives back in the 1920's somewhere in the second or third season back when Constance was still somewhat in charge. This would have been interesting to see the previous Charmed One's previous lives if they were going to change the timeline. They also went back in time to the 70's as well, and that was when Patty was pregnant with Phoebe.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed the show in its early years even though some episodes could be dreadful like the one where actress Barbara Stock gave a literally career-ending performance or Shawn Christian as one of Piper's Season 1 boyfriends for a few episodes. Or that season two ep that wasted Stephanie Beacham badly as a guest star. After Julian McMahon left I pretty much stopped watching and that Kaley Cuoco season was quite foul when I watched it in repeats. There is no reason to reboot the show nor would I want one either. 

There was always potential but the execution was often bad and part of that was because the showrunner for the later seasons Brad Kern was quite frankly idiotic. If I recall right TV Guide named him as Worst Producer of 2004. 

Speaking of which how the show wasn't able to keep the more interesting, well acted male characters like Andy, Cole, and Kyle Brody around yet for all eight seasons the monotonous dolt Leo was kept around and tortured us. Ugh. 

Archived