Y&R star's Twitter controversy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also thought he felt it was cool. It's not like the meme was offensive in that kinda of way. He probably thought it was funny. Which had a black fan posted it, it would've probably been met with laughter. 

And deadline coming out with an article? Straight from the desk of Angelica McDaniel. 

With that said, Meh, this isn't some big to do IMO. I don't think EB is that kind of guy anyway. 

If you're a reddit racist trying to label someone as a racist, I doubt that's the meme you'd choose. 

• Members

I believe him...but this "he's not that big a name"? Why not? because he's been on Y&R all this time? he actually had a career before he ever joined Y&R. and I remember celebrities and entertainers from many walks of life who knows who he is and what he does. He has come off as an arrogant [!@#$%^&*] very true....but I do not agree he's not that big a star to not be hacked. JMPO. 

• Members

Oh I absolutely think people are underestimating his popularity. When it comes to soaps, Eric Braeden is up there with Susan Lucci. Also on twitter he is very outspoken about his politics so he is a prime target to be hacked. People with much lower profiles than him have been attacked for having a liberal opinion so this isn't a huge shock. 

Archived