Is DAYS About to be Cancelled at NBC?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I suspect MK is going to get the Billy Bush hour - NBC desperately wants a more serious alternative to TT and TV or even Outnumbered on FOX. NBC could cancel DAYS but they probably won't because of that weak fourth hour of Today and they don't already have the least diverse daytime line-up. There's a reason why CBS is king of daytime - they have a great mix. 

• Members

Honestly i dont see the third hour of Today going because it has higher ratinga then days. I think it would better serve Megyn going after today with the lead in. Honestly i think nbc has been planning days cancellation but wanted to wait until after the 50th. People magazine is a very reliable source. I say 95 percent its cancelled. I blame KC he could have put a JFP to shake the show up and goose ratings.

• Members

If they're smart then they'll put her on the third hour of Today and still call it Today. Nobody is going to watch The Megyn Kelly Show in any timeslot. She needs to be on the third hour and keep Tamron and Al and let her work within the team. Then her Sunday show make it still Dateline but with her hosting that night. She's not a big enough name to have a show branded with her name. 

Now DAYS fans should be worried. The fact that it's even in consideration says a lot. Considering how far in advance they film fans need to mobilize now just in case. Her contract ends in July and she cants work for six months after that. DAYS is good until December which is right when her holding period ends. 

• Members

They should start penning the finale. I want to see a finale that respects the audience and gives the audience closure. Its done people theres no hope. I honestly NBC wanted to end it after 50th but ratings bumped really well they decided to give it another year. Its lived 5 years after the last soap got cancelled.  It will make it almost 52 years what an amazing run.

Archived