DAYS: January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tony's in the urn....or is he? *Mustache twirl*

I used to LOVE the Renee/Tony/Anna days when I was a kid. Miss that trio! Too bad they wouldn't "reveal" that Tony and Renee are both alive and hiding together, in a relationship, and Renee "switched the ashes"....bwah hahaha. 

• Members

A couple of Renee vs. Anna scenes could be golden if someone actually knowing their histories wrote them. I'd kill for another verbal cat-fight between Philece and Leann. 

I do think that the new Abby and Chad have chemistry but I don't like how the show is kind of pimping them as the show's great couple. 

I never watched when Hattie was on before but I kind of like her in small doses. haha. 

I love Anna but to have her randomly pop up gunning for Steffy

Please register in order to view this content

During Anna and Marlena scenes Marlena shooting Steffy in 1985 should've been brought up. They have men in that wacky prison lol. Chabby are coma inducing. I guess were going to hear their love song over and over . The ''Prague Police station'' looks just like the Salem Police station the only difference is a map.

• Members

I always pulled for Anna back then because Renee was just downright evil. But Tony, while loving Anna, was in love with Renee....who he thought was his biological sister. Now THAT was writing back then. I don't think DH has the talent to write these characters well. 

• Members

I agree that Christie Clark never seems to age. With Sami gone, Carrie really should be brought back to fill a void. I'd love to see Anna return as recurring with her but I'm okay without Austin. 

I hope this Stefano story doesn't drag out much longer. I don't find it interesting at all. Why would Roman not be involved with their history? He should have bee there with Marlena (and Anna) at the police station. We all know Hope will get out of prison so just do this and move on....

• Members

this is actually the first time as a regular viewer that Anna has been on the show. Was she always so goofy? She is written like a joke character

Why do they keep saying Nancy took Holly to be with Craig and Parker? Didnt Nancy and Craig have a daughter of their own? Is the show forgetting that or did I get it wrong?

Hope escaping from prison is so ridiculous. An WTF to Rafe yelling at Shawn about his mother. Id tell him to f--k off

Austin and Carrie both look good

Anna was always a bit ditzy but now there writing her as a buffoon. I hate the character assassinations DH is doing on both Anna and Nancy. This incarnation of Hope is a pale imitation to 1980's Hope. This is the first time since 1986 that Anna and Carrie had scenes together. I wish Days would've shelled out some money for the Prague sets. It's embarrassing and painful to see them using preexisting sets.

• Members

I just have to LOL at Chloe walking around after having a baby, having a stroke and landing in a coma. But at least she collapsed. Of course it's all just to drag out the baby reveal. If I were Deimos and Brady I'd have put Chloe on the spot right there. Lord they're determined to drag this out. I don't have a problem with stories being dragged out but it needs to be interesting. I just don't really care for any of this. It has been nice to see Nancy again fairly regularly.

I liked seeing Justin and Adrienne today, and it was a surprise to see Sonny bring Arianna and interact with them, but Adrienne/Arianna was off-screen and we didn't see much of them together. Figures.

I liked the purpose of Valerie's scenes with Claire and Theo, even though Claire's annoying as hell.

• Members

Anna was more of a jet setter...very over the top...yet at the same time...subtle.  she and calliope were a fun friendship...and showed Anna could be grounded.  

I think current writers forget that the 80s were larger then life...but it wasn't played up as such back then...back then, it was how life was and was played serious and not like a bad joke.  It seems like any writer wanting to resurrect a character from the 80s...makes them so OTT that u wonder how they can dress themselves.

Archived