B&B: January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're the best! In addition, you could (R) after four of the five to indicate (Repeat episode) and in the case of #2, 3 and #5 (MULTIPLE Rs). I wonder why B&B just doesn't reuse the same canned scenes already filmed and just mix up the order. It would save a lot of money and viewers the trouble. 

• Members

They are all repeats now. There is nothing new or original in Bradly Bell's writing. He is writing nothing. He has no vision at all for B&B.

Why have script writers?  Just use the same script from the last few months...they are all the same anyways. Just pick a day!

• Members

I wish I had made that up but that was literally how those scenes played out. I cant beleive they went and gave Ridge and Liam pretty much the same material so we could hear it spouted twice per segment. If there were a drinking game for every time someone said Quinn's name, we'd all be dead

• Members

And what's even sadder is the typical Brad sudden plot point - Brooke conveniently announces she's going to Italy - TOMORROW. Right. Brooke who has derailed her life for RJ is suddenly going on a whim to see Hope, who doesn't even know she's coming. That is basically the only thing that has changed in the set-up during the past three weeks. It would be far more compelling if the Quidge stuff happened right underneath Brooke's nose, so she could share her suspicions with Katie and Eric, etc. There is undeniable chemistry between RS/TK, but they've created such a dark, negative and creepy set-up, that doesn't make you care. It's not even Quinn propping because she knows what's going on and is still going to fall for it, which will make her look dumb.

• Members

Well Darren Brooks should probably hang on to a job.  He's not a great actor.  Because I can't see him getting anything else.  And this garbage of Kim Matula leaving because she just couldn't stand it anymore - whatever garbage as well. She's done nothing and she'll be back. Darren has been the beneficiary of repeated storylines as have alot of soap actors and actresses over the years.  He hopefully kisses Rena Sofer's feet because that's the only reason any of them are employed.  People gripe about Scott Clifton/Liam, but it's Quinn who has devoured alot of paychecks for this show.  And this past month has been all Quinn.  If she's not on, every scene is everyone talking about her.  It's God Awful. 

I'll step up - I had it on mute but:  Wednesday's show:

Brooke looks like she's leaving town. 

Liam and Steffy have a scene in her office.  Liam - "quinn, wyatt, even gramps are trying to get you."  Steffy:  "No they're not, they just want what is best for me."

Wyatt and Quinn talk and I heard them talking about Tequila shots.

Wyatt goes into Steffy's office and sees Liam with Steffy.  He's jealous and says "Bro, not here".  Wyatt to Steffy:  "We need our meeting about the marketing campaign and Sexy CEO."  Steffy: "Oh right".  Wyatt, "You know our marriage isn't really over.  We can still work on it."  Steffy: "Right, but I'm with Liam". 

Repeat 8 Times. 

Bill offers to take Brooke to the airport.  She says no. 

Quinn and Ridge spar a little bit, repeated conversations. 

Archived