B&B: January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

My problem with Liam is that he's a damn broken record. I swear anytime I turn this show on he's ranting about the same thing. Scott Clifton must love the airtime because I don't know why he hasn't bolted over this ridiculous [!@#$%^&*] he has to say on a daily basis. Today was cringeworthy.

But Quinn's the one really eating the show.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you were an actor Shawn and featured 24/7 and apparently LOVED by Bradley Bell....would you leave?? ....LOL  I think not......That's why Kim Matula left...she was tired of the same sh!t writing for Hope.

Just don't watch like me.....LOLOLOL...it helps....LOL

• Members

Remember that short time when we had an A, B, C, and D story around the time the Avants came in? I barely can either, but now he's letting people go if they aren't in this cluserf*ck with Quinn/Ridge/Liam etc....   Its like he doesn't give a s*it about the show.  I like Sofer and Clifton spread around with All the other charactersSince they killed crazy Aly, the show has been limping along. While LG  was no Elizabeth Taylor, she grew considerably during her work with Jacob Young. Once they paired her with the great unwashed, her screen time dwindled. As for the pairing with Pierson Fode--he should be playing Thomas as tri-sexual. (as in try anything) A guy his age working in the industry with people all over the world, it would hardly be shocking if he were...

So many easily produced stories, but the ones we are getting are BS and repetitive....

• Members

I hate how inconsistent this show is with divorce. Bill is married to Katie one minute and the next week they are divorce with him ready to marry Brooke. Today we have Steffy pleading with Carter to try and rush up her divorce which is taking forever (for plotdriven reasons of course)

• Members

Today's Show:

Liam and Ridge plot to take down Quinn

Liam and Wyatt argue as he disapproves of Steffy's social media presence

Quinn tries to convince Ivy that there is nothing going on between her and Ridge

Eric and Ridge argue over him not being CEO and Eric's marriage to Quinn

• Members

Hasn't this been the daily recap of each show for the last two weeks now? I haven't even watched a single ep this week yet and remember this from LAST week with the barely worth a smirk outdoor shower scenes.

I'd rather be forced to rewatch the Nick/Bridget/Owen/Jackie quad and Pam and Donna on TPIR before volunteering to watch a new B&B episode. 

Archived