Y&R: New Year, New Tragedy promo

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since this is the spoiler thread, Sharon/Dylan is from Monday's episode. It seemed final but I guess we still end up seeing him more. WHY? He was announced as leaving like two or three months ago.

Chelsea and Nick have no heat or chemistry. Zzzzzz. It feels like both actors feel like this relationship needs to take off. I'm actually sort of surprised MCE and Chelsea are being kept.

• Members

It did seem final. Not sure why we need some isolated story of Dylan undercover....other than giving DD an Emmy reel. 

Yes, both are very desperate. I can see why MCE would be. From outside looking in, her status seems tenuous. But JM isn't going anywhere nor is he in jeopardy of being sidelined under Sally. 

• Members

Nope JM shouldn't be worried and if he is I have no idea why. They throw so many at him. I like MCE but they need to do something about Chelsea. I can see why she would be too.

No idea why we have to see Dylan after Monday. It was enough of a goodbye. Unless we see him die. Lol

• Members

I think MCE and JM look good together, and she's especially beautiful lately. But that's not enough to build a pairing on of two relatively tamed characters who would likely be very boring together in their current iterations. If Chelsea is going to remain on the show they would have to dramatically reinvent that character.

Archived