GH: January Discussion

• Members

Lucas isn't on Pissmelly's radar. He  is the town afterthought. Even when they need a random octor in the OR, they hire dayplayers.   He's literally related to half of the characters in town, yet never gets invited to anything

Ned and Olivia have great chemistry, and I would love to see scenes between O and Tracy Q .  I don't expect to ever see it, but hey...

Now that Maxie has married Nathan, I hope her track record comes through and they either kill him or send him to jail. or Portland, whatever comes first.

Berris was just fine as fill-in Spin., and , on the plus side, was much easier on the eyes.. I wasn't paying close attention, did Jordan end up ditching the wedding?

We couldn't get a good snub from Anna and Robin to Liesl? They were her victims....

Keep trying to make Droolian,Ninny, and that snotty little girl (the character, not the actress}} work Pissmelly..  Having the Red Menace overshadowing the bride with The Staff making the majority of the day because SHE pulled it all together. I would rather see Lucy as the organizer..

I was out this afternoon and wasn't aware the President was on. The show is much better when they are pre-empted.

Mac, Felicia, Georgie Emma and Robin are always a nice treat.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a good point victorlord75. I loved the character when i was a kid. Olivia was way more menacing and cunning than her siblings. Under Jelly Olivia J will be reduced to a cartoon. Through Olivia's villainy all of Julian's crimes will be whitewashed. I love Tonja W as well i do hope she's playing someone else.

• Members

Pissmelly will do their best to ruin Olivia, @victoria foxton.

The last scene of the last original episode, Olivia called Julian her brother, so I doubt she could be Alex.  Her return was rumored before the PP case was over, they wouldn't have had the rights to Alex yet, @victorlord75.  I have only seen about a year of Slesar's Edge of Night, and whatever I have seen thanks to youtube and this board. I miss EoN, and have had many talks on FB with Sharon Gabet. She's,as my Grandmother would put it..."A Hot Sketch"

• Members

Todays GH was fabulous. It was good soapy fun and just lots of twists and turns. It felt like a sweeps episode. Since GH just knocked B&B out of demos to number 2. U cant deny that Jean and shelly are goddesses to the soap world. GHGTV 2017 just awesomesauce. SallUG Sussman should pay attention intrigue, romance, exciting twists and turns. Not some lame ass nothing.

Archived