GH: January Discussion

• Members

I remember something about Franco's big reveal on the Haunted Star and some videotaped footage of Franco asking Carter to do something to Michael, not necessarily raping him. And Carter kind took that idea and attacked Michael on his own, or something like that.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They brought in Michael Rodrick (whose Seth I could see as an actual co-star for Herbst, if written well) to sacrifice him  at the altar of Frankles...Yep compelling storytelling, Pissmelly. Already solved this when it started. I suppose we were all supposed to believe Alexis did it?  We all know Droolian wouldn't be the one to kidnap Frankles because he can do no wrong. @Nothin'ButAttitude they need to hire you to fix this crap!---and yes, I know you would run sprints away if it were offered. 

No one wants to see annoying Amy (Jr.) become friends with Greenlee Hayden or anyone else. This Amy isn't tied to a family like Amy Vining, and is written so badly, I was hoping Paul would have iced her, too.

Now that Bobbie is back to work, can we see her at the hospital?

They took Brad out of the mothballs, but we all know he'll be back in his closet with Lucas in no time. They must be off binging  KL or Dynasty....

Way to use Tracy for the whole four minutes she got the other day..... 

When they convinced Lynn Herring to come back, didn't they promise her something to do?

Archived