GH: January Discussion

• Members

Nobody needs to come to Port Chuck until the mess which is General Hospital is dealt with. I don't want to see Erica Kane, Kendall Slater, Tessica Buchanon or Victoria Lord turned into jokes at the altar of Frank Valentini's "genius". He did enough damage to OLTL by bringing on "Pass the Pepperoni" Ford and the insistence that every man wear the tightest shorts on Earth. Then he goes in and backburners gay characters, or destroys them completely.  Of course he's good with a budget--Wardrobe costs were low due to the amount of clothes his men had to wear.  Pissmelly and Valenvarni  start the problem, which trickles down into every department. 

I miss watching All My Children and One Life to Live as much as everyone else here, just not enough to see these Fucktards/hacks do damage to the house that Agnes Nixon built. Current GH needs a cast purge and a restructuring of it's stories.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Due to all the talking, I had to look at OJ's scenes on YT.

And while I was too young for the Olivia/Anna/Duke story, I knew of Olivia Jerome's rep.

And that flashback of Anna v Olivia in the episode was everything. Can't wait for Anna to find out she's alive. And if Olivia targets Robin...

So Val C turns out to be some deformed guy Anna knew a 100 yrs ago. Apparently Valentin was once a cadet of the WSB along side Anna. An enamored Val wanted some of Anna. Anna's rejection made Val the bitter prissy queen he is today. Jelly and their revisionist history. JPS and FH did do a great job with the scenes. Val's backstory with Anna is rather meh.

• Members

Okay, so Anna was the Beauty and Valentin was the Beast, and the Beauty rejected him, and he used that anger to turn himself around looks-wise.  What I'm missing is, why was Anna turning down a guy that she wasn't attracted to a memory that was so bad she needed to undergo hypnosis to recover?  I concede that an unwelcome advance can be traumatic for both parties, but, I don't know.  I'm not going to go as far as saying I'm disappointed, but, I will admit to being more confused now than intrigued like I was before with this story.

• Members

God, she really does? Must be nice to be the teacher's pet this year. Frank will eventually find a new leading lady. Remember how Maura West was on just about every day and Ava was in everything? At least I liked her and Ava .... Ninny is pointless and Stafford is not nearly as good as an actress. Like, the writing for Ninny and Woe is me Valentin is so off. Are we supposed to root for them? Against them? For for one of them? Both of them? Frankly I don't care and I have to LOL at the little brat not wanting Lulu as her mother just because Lulu's become a baby shrew for the last few years.

Archived