Y&R January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Today Devon basically took responsibility for his bad behavior of sleeping with Hillary when she was Neil's wife and Neil was blind.  Neil should have held him more accountable but at this point I'll take what I can get.  Maybe Devon will buy Neil a Ferrari as an "i'm really sorry" gift.  Victor likes to give horses, Devon could start the tradition of giving cars.

Anyway, now would be a good time for the show to introduce a new young woman for Devon.  Preferably a woman of color, someone to triangulate between Lily and Hillary.  Someone with a totally new and different personality.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised Devon hasn't given out generous gifts to family just for being his family. Devon's more thoughtful and caring than Victor, yet he hasn't really shared his good fortune. So far he's given Lily and Cane jobs running his hotel, which really isn't a gift. I'd be buying my family new homes, new cars, and nice vacations.

I could go for Billy & Hillary (Jill would lose it !!!). I'm tired of Hillary's on again off again relationships with Devon and Neil.

• Members

I need more of Neil taking some responsibility. Devon has taken his lumps for that affair  that happened THREE years ago. I don't even know why I'm still hearing about it. Adam has died, come back as someone else, been found out, reclaimed his life, and died again in that time. I swear this affair is the only thing being mentioned from that time. Everything else is forgotten.

I'm still pissed neil set himself up as rival to devon. He was too old to do that kinda crap. And for what? To balm his bruised ego cause Leslie married another man.  Then the kidnapping thing...Neil is not, nor was he ever, the victim imo. 

Do you think the show would cast another young WOC specifically for Devon while Neil doesn't have a love interest? It'd be nice...really, really nice. But I can't see it happening.  wish it would though. 

Archived