Y&R January Spoilers

• Members

Chelsea has been boring since Jelly tried to set them up as each other's "the one", but I never bought it.  UpChuck bought into this because he's just lazy.  Nothing sets Chelsea apart from Heather, or Sharon for that matter.

Chloe and Chelsea are both inconsequential and no story would suffer if they were phased out.  There's just no need for them without Adam.  I agree Adam needs a rest but the show is in desperate need of a male antagonist.  Based on how the writing for Billy has changed, I assume he will fulfill that role.

There are some big holes to fill but I believe SS and KA will be able to plug them.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JW and TR have smoking hot chemistry.  Always thought so. But turning Colin into a clown and playing wacky hijinks just grates. Colin should have been a more serious grey dangerous crime lord. He should put CI in jeopardy somehow (maybe money laundering) which causes a fight for the company between Devon/Neil and Jill/Cane. Bring back Chance for this. 

Count me in as someone that thinks the show doesn't need Adam at all. I don't miss him now. Chelsea should be the social climber/gold digger instead of some saccharine white tiara heroine. I doubt they'd go this route with her though. 

I've always loved EH and Chloe. I'd like to see Chloe find her roots and gold dig/social climb with Devon like she attempted with billy. I thought BJ and EH had great chemistry and it'd be a bad girl vs bad girl battle between Chloe and Hilary. I'm not feeling Hilary vs Mariah and I don't think CG and BJ have a lick of chemistry or look good onscreen. So it's a waste if the show goes there. 

• Members

More tweets from Tristan Rogers.  Sounds excited.

Looks like he and JW have some screen time coming up. Wow. Finally.

After Jan 7 we move to Jan 10. Why? I'm back at work with my honey Jess Walton. Great start to the year

• Members

These actors are literally always excited to get work. They'll praise any story to get their fans to watch. They only complain about how much they suck after the fact. I don't know why people keep falling for it.

Archived