Characters that you wonder why are still on the canvas?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DOOL

Roman Brady (sorry but only Ken Corday would keep Papi under contract; he's so botox-ed that you can't understand and his eyes don't move; TV is a visual medium; the characters need to be someone appealing to look at.  Josh has had his hunky days)

Ciara Brady WTF

Theo Carver  WTF

Chloe (she's beyond drab and annoying, face doesn't move, can't act)

GH

Jason Morgan -  Billy has turned into one of the most one note, cloying actors on daytime.  Enough with Jasam. UGH
Nathan West - Frankie's underwear models casting choices have worn so thin; if I want to see non-actors in various stages of undress, I'll go to my favorite tumblr site.  

Griffin - same as above

Kiki - She's dreadful, never improved, no chemistry with anyone

Dylan - there's something incredibly annoying about this walking Ken Doll; again no chemistry with anyone but the mirror

Scotty - sorry; Kin is annoying and not enjoyable to watch; bloated, mannered, weird/odd acting choices

Leisel - fake accent never worked.  Was abominable that she was made chief.  Jean does get a gold star for ending one of Ron's biggest conceits

YR

Mariah - She was cute as a tween ghost, hasn't been interesting to watch since return from the dead. Her acting style, well I'm trying to figure that out.  Bull in a china shop?

Cane/Lily - Dear God, Brock; how have these two survived so many regimes???

B&B

Thorsten/Ridge

Thorsten/Ridge

Thorsten Ridge 

LOL  he's the worst recast in daytime history

Steffi:  I cannot watch this actress; her face is so badly redone and she's the star of this show.  I couldn't watch when reconstructed Hunter came back either.  What is it with Brad Bell and these wax figures?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

------Characters that you wonder why are still on the canvas------

------The Young and the Restless(Y&R)------

1. Colin Atkinson

2. Gloria Bardwell

3. Paul Williams

------General Hospital(GH)------

1. Alexis Davis

2. Kristina Davis

3. Molly Davis-Lansing

4. Lulu Spencer Falconeri