Days: Glamour Article Interviews Returning Actress

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christie is all class and always has been. I felt last time and still think that she adds a earthy realism and quiet maturity to the show that is sorely lacking most of the time - not unlike Erin Torpey on OLTL, and both grew up on their shows. (Christie, of course, had a consistent career as a child actress even before DAYS.)

I have no faith in DAYS' ability to execute a single competent storyline let alone two-week period, but the plot does sound compelling. I won't be watching it because I simply expect everyone involved BTS to botch it. She does look great in the pictures, as does Dee Hall, and it's nice to see a major magazine giving a soap time for a candid interview. I would love to see DAYS someday live up to the immense potential of its legacy and cast, but it will never happen as long as Ken Corday is in charge to fûck it up and rehire hacks every few months.

• Members

I'm glad she's returning but aren't she and Austin already done? Kind of a shame they aren't long-term returns. Taped back in August/September. Hard to get myself all that excited TBH. Even Sweeney commented on a picture Christie posted of herself and Austin Peck. Peck also had posted a picture with Lauren Koslow. They both seemed excited to have been brought back.

LOL at the police station set being used as the foreign police station! LMAO they barely hide that fact ...

Best about this is that FINALLY Leann and Christie will share scenes again and they'll be on the show at the same time!

+1

• Members

Yeah, I read that after I posted, lol, I should have read it first. It was a nice interview. I love how she jumps at the chance. I don't know why they can't keep her around and give her things to do. Her existence shouldn't be simply because of Sami. She existed before her and can exist after her.

Archived